Terms and Conditions
- The administration of the site determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to demand their fulfillment from visitors.
- Ignorance of the rules does not exempt them from the necessity of their fulfillment. The posting of any message on the site automatically means your acceptance of these rules and the need to comply with them.
- All rights to any materials published on the site are protected in accordance with Ukrainian and international legislation on copyright and related rights.
- Materials marked with the sign “Advertising” are published as advertising.
- Administration of the site is not responsible for the content of advertising materials and informational articles, comments and blogs of users that are posted on the site, as well as the consequences of their publication and use. The opinion of the authors of articles, comments, blogs, posted on our pages, may not coincide with the opinions and position of the editorial board.
The administration of the site does not bear any responsibility for losses incurred as a result of the use or non-use of its information and services.
Use of the resource:
- Everyone who visits our site can become a reader of the site.
- Use the interactive resources of the site can anyone who registers, indicating their name, surname and valid email address.
- Only registered readers of the site have the opportunity to post their messages in the forum, create blogs, ask questions during the chat, upload photos and video reports and leave comments on the site
Interactive resources of the site:
- The interactive resources of the site are intended for an exchange of views on the topics specified in the resource topic.
- Participants of the interactive resources of the site can create their own text messages, as well as comment and exchange views on the topic of the message published by other users.
- The moderator has the right to transfer messages to another section if, in his opinion, they are related to another topic.
- Messages that do not relate to the topic under discussion are not prohibited, but also not welcomed.
On the site it is forbidden:
- Calls for the violent change or overthrow of the constitutional order or for the seizure of state power; appeals for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures, forced eviction of citizens; appeals for aggression or for unleashing a military conflict.
- Direct and indirect insults of anyone, in particular politicians, officials, journalists, users of the resource, including national, ethnic, racial or religious affiliations, as well as chauvinistic statements.
- Unprintable statements, statements of pornographic, erotic or sexual nature.
- Any offensive behavior towards the authors of articles and all participants in the resource.
- Statements, the purpose of which is to intentionally provoke a sharp reaction of other participants in the resource.
- Advertising (not agreed with the Site Administration), commercial messages, as well as messages that do not have an information load and do not relate to the topic of the resource.