German biathlete Arnd Peiffer won gold in the individual race at the world Championships in Sweden.
Peiffer was one of only two biathletes managed to pass all four firing lines without misses, but speed on the track German almost two minutes bypassed the Willow-Sjastad Christiansen.
Peiffer became the fivefold world champion and won his second individual gold after winning the sprint in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2011.
Also Peiffer was able to break the 20-year series of the German national team without a win in the individual race. Until today, the last German world champion in this discipline was legendary Sven Fischer.
As for the national team of Ukraine, without Pidruchna Dmitry and Artem prima race for team has developed an extremely unfortunate. In total, the Quartet of Ukrainians have committed 21 penalties on the shooting range, and in the top 60 was the only debutant of the world Championships Vitaliy Trush.World Cup-2019. Men. Results individual race:
1. Arnd Peiffer (Germany, 0+0+0+0) 52:42,4
2. Vladimir Iliev (Bulgaria, 0+1+0+0) +1:08,7
3. Tarja Bø (Norway, 0+1+0+0) +1:09,1
59. Vitaliy Trush (Ukraine, 0+1+1+0) +7:59,6
65. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 0+3+0+3) +8:48,4
69. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 2+1+0+3) +9:22,1
83. Artem Tyshchenko (Ukraine, 1+2+1+3) +11:26,8